Freebie, also called lead magnet, freemium, opt-in, etc.
In this week’s episode, we go over what is a freebie and why you want to have one.
Last week we talked about how you need content to have available on a regular basis to help your ideal client know all about you and how you know your topic. You share info with them to help them along in the quest. And they turn around and use you as their go-to source for that topic. Because they know they can trust you.
This week we talk about freebies. How you can use them to give your ideal client a quick win and get them on your email list.
***NOTE*** I realized while editing that I kept going back and forth between calling this a Content Creation Series and a Content Marketing Series. Either one is fine. But it is basically a Content Marketing Series.
This week’s episode is brought to you by your free guide – How to Use MailChimp – Set Up Your Lists, Create Your Landing Pages & Send Your Welcome Emails – (And Do It Right the First Time)
Subscribe & Review
If this podcast has been helpful for you, go ahead and subscribe
So you can get new episodes delivered to you every Tuesday and Thursday.
And while you’re there, if you have a moment, please Click here to Leave a Review in iTunes. If you think this podcast is gonna be helpful for other people, leaving a review is a great way to get it up there and suggested for the other people that are looking for podcasts. So, really, really appreciate it if you would leave us a review.
And that’s it. We will see you in the next episode.
Links Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Organizing Her Business Systems and Technology FB Group
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Send me an email
- Episode 033 – What Kind of Content Should You Create
- Amy Porterfield
- Blog Post SEO Checklist
- Episode 003 – WHAT IS AN EMAIL LIST AND WHY DO YOU NEED ONE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Episode 005 – WHAT IS AN EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDER (ESP) AND WHY YOU NEED TO USE ONE
- Episode 007 – WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ESP AND A CRM
- Episode 009 – CONVERTKIT VS MAILCHIMP – WHAT EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDER SHOULD YOU USE