Do you do believe any of these myths?
A lot of people do. I hear it a lot.
But if you believe any of these, it could be screwing up your search engine rankings.
And you don’t want that, do you?If you are writing your content for a person and doing that well, you usually end up doing SEO well. – Tia Hain Click To Tweet
In this episode, I talk about the top 5 SEO myths that you are probably believing, but are screwing up your website rankings and probably losing you business.Searching engine rankings for mobile, are actually taking precedence over what would be shown on the desktop version. - Tia Hain Click To Tweet
- An introduction into the topic for today, and why it’s important to look at these top SEO myths that many people are utilizing.
- SEO is dead, It’s all about content.
- Ranking is what’s important, and it’s all about getting as much traffic as possible.
- Social activity counts for nothing, Social activity counts for everything.
- A secure website isn’t important for SEO.
- Being mobile friendly doesn’t affect SEO.
3 Key Points:
- It’s important to focus on your content and not go off on tangents in your pages or posts.
- The “right” traffic is crucial to your website ranking successfully.
- Make sure that your site is secure and optimized for mobile searching.
This episode is sponsored by your FREE Blog Post SEO Checklist.
Does the term SEO make you want to scream? You know you need to have each page and blog post SEO’d. But you have no idea what to do to make that happen. Or you know what to do. But you can never remember everything that you’re supposed to do when you are creating each post because there’s a lot to do.
Well, worry no more. Download and print out this free blog post SEO Checklist every time you create a blog post. Then just go through the checklist and tick off each box.
It will take you through step by step of each thing you need to do to make sure it is SEO’d correctly. If all the boxes are checked, you know you have SEO’d blog post completely. Ta-dah! All done.
Subscribe & Review
If this podcast has been helpful for you, go ahead and subscribe
So you can get new episodes delivered to you every Tuesday and Thursday.
And while you’re there, if you have a moment, please Click here to Leave a Review in iTunes. If you think this podcast is gonna be helpful for other people, leaving a review is a great way to get it up there and suggested for the other people that are looking for podcasts. So, really, really appreciate it if you would leave us a review.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen in Stitcher.
Click here to listen in Google Play.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
And that’s it. We will see you in the next episode.
Links Mentioned in this Podcast:
- “The Best Technology for Starting a Business on a Budget”
- Organizing Her Business Systems and Technology Podcast
- Organizing Her Business Systems and Technology FB Group
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Send me an email
- Blog Post SEO Checklist
- Episode 052
- Episode 053
- Episode 054